Website                   Contact                   Bloglovin'                   Follow on Instagram

you have to start somewhere


I have always wanted to have a food blog, you know, because I love food. But I have also always loved design blogs, and fashion blogs. I have lost count of how many times I've tried and tried to create, to define and be committed to something (blog speaking).
But hey, I haven't given up yet. This is a promise, to myself, that I would try'n keep this space as a box of memories; at least to be able to remember something in more than ten years from now (something my physical memory doesn't want to do).

And because you always have to start somewhere, I couldn't think of anything else but this: the one and only, New York. Because I don't think there's anywhere else in the world that make me feel the way this city does, and because some of most beautiful things have happened there.





OST Café
441 E 12th St, New York, NY 10009

The 8th floor
475 Kent Ave Brooklyn, NY 11249

New York, New York

2 comments:

 

September * © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger